The National Association of Airline Passengers is a nonpartisan, nonprofit organization dedicated to preserving and protecting Your Right to Fly.
Our goals are:
- Protecting Passengers from abusive TSA policies and personnel
- Wider seats and more legroom for all passengers
- Wheelchair Accessible Lavatories on passenger aircraft
- Improved policies for lost and damaged luggage
- Reform airline fee policies
We believe that reform is possible, but we need your help.
HOW YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Telephone: 1-866-869-2500 (Toll Free)